NAD 2nd go around.

Clp45

2016 100 watt MC 1

Missed my single input Wizard MC 1. This one has the lead bright knob on the back, lead boost and c transformer. Sounds great, expensive but worth it to me. I just thought I d add another new Wizard NAD to the party.
368900D2-5B4B-48C3-A6CE-C5949CC274A3.jpeg

Hey the whole point is to be inspired to play. As long as it nails the tones you’re after then it’s totally worth it and what helps is that you know you love it because it was a regretful sale all from the beginning.

Congrats on the 2NAD! Any clips?

Damnit, I need a Wizard. Congrats on a triumphant return!

Also, is that the H75 creamback loaded PRS cab? If so, what do you think of it?
You need a Wizard and a Hermansson 5 gain stage Marshall . Seeing how much you love Marshall in your videos those two will definitely work for you

”Damnit, I need a Wizard. Congrats on a triumphant return! Also is that the H75 creamback loaded PRS cab? If so, what do you think of it?”

Cheers the wiz is a fun amp. My PRS cab is v30 loaded it’s an older model. I think the new ones are H75 loaded.

“Awesome. Almost like mine - only mines 50 watt! These are awesome!”

My 1st MC was 50 watts sukers are still loud.

Love the MC , JMP combo. What’s the extra input beside the low input for?

Hey the whole point is to be inspired to play. As long as it nails the tones you’re after then it’s totally worth it and what helps is that you know you love it because it was a regretful sale all from the beginning.

Congrats on the 2NAD! Any clips?

Couldn’t agree more. I‘ll see if I can get around to some clips later

“Awesome. Almost like mine - only mines 50 watt! These are awesome!”

My 1st MC was 50 watts sukers are still loud.

Love the MC , JMP combo. What’s the extra input beside the low input for?
A stereo jack for effects loop. But gonna convert it for a gain boost :)

You guys and your Wizards. Must be nice having all that cash to spend. I'll probably never own one, and to be honest, I don't really care, as I'm not a fan of that kinda tone too much. A IIC+ on the other hand....

You guys and your Wizards. Must be nice having all that cash to spend. I'll probably never own one, and to be honest, I don't really care, as I'm not a fan of that kinda tone too much. A IIC+ on the other hand....

I mean, alot of us make the choice to have one or two really nice amps instead of 19 mt15s, tiny terrors, DSLs, etc :dunno:

its not really about the money unless you want a wizard IN ADDITION to twelve more budget friendly options

I mean, alot of us make the choice to have one or two really nice amps instead of 19 mt15s, tiny terrors, DSLs, etc :dunno:

its not really about the money unless you want a wizard IN ADDITION to twelve more budget friendly options
Right now I've only got two amplifiers, a Mesa Mark IV and a Boss Katana mkII 50 combo, and I'm content with the Mark IV. I get the tones I like out of it. It would be nice to someday own a IIC+ though... but I just can't afford it right now.

I notice that the Wizards are the trendy amps to have right now amongst you guys here that can afford them.

Right now I've only got two amplifiers, a Mesa Mark IV and a Boss Katana mkII 50 combo, and I'm content with the Mark IV. I get the tones I like out of it. It would be nice to someday own a IIC+ though... but I just can't afford it right now.

I notice that the Wizards are the trendy amps to have right now amongst you guys here that can afford them.

Wizards are fucking garbage...no bigger waste of money.

:ROFLMAO:Right now I've only got two amplifiers, a Mesa Mark IV and a Boss Katana mkII 50 combo, and I'm content with the Mark IV. I get the tones I like out of it. It would be nice to someday own a IIC+ though... but I just can't afford it right now.

First of all I'm poor

Second of all I'm a Larry guy not a wizard guy :dunno:

I don't think this is a "trend" since the wizard thing has been big for over a decade 😬

Back