NAD: Axe FX III

@PDC yeah, don't be worried about being overwhelmed. Just start with the models of the amps you know, and it dials up quick and easy.

I just use the Brit 800 and 5150 sims at this point, and will only tinker with the others when goofing around. But even with such "limited" use, I still think it was worth the cost given the FXs and IRs and the ability to quickly switch between the 800 and 5150.

Sounds good. Have a blast with it. I got diagnosed with cervical Stenosis a few months ago and gotta put the guitar down until I start making progress. Pinched neck nerves make it hard to hold a pick.

Heres what I did with mine a few months ago. Yeah OWAM is a fun song to play.

Sounds good. Have a blast with it. I got diagnosed with cervical Stenosis a few months ago and gotta put the guitar down until I start making progress. Pinched neck nerves make it hard to hold a pick.

Haha awesome. I commented on YouTube!

Time to learn some lap slide guitar... you can pluck with your fingers gently!

Just adding some more luv for the AXE III. Everyone knows a nice shiny new piece of gear (especially something as broad as a modeler with both killer amps/cabs but also bitchin' coloring effects you can use in your tube amps loops) can inspire some new ideas, but in my case it's getting me back into playing in general. Last year I had major arm surgery (plates, pins & wires in both lower arm bones)...nearly a year later and after tons of PT, the AXE FX III (and a new guitar :ROFLMAO: ) were just enough to get me back into my hobby. Here's where I'm at (all guitars and even the bass are direct into Cubase from the Fractal).

Back