NAD: Diezel Herbert MKIII

Bro KV

Just delivered today, this thing is heavy!! Was at a cheer competition all day and now doing dinner. Was able to unbox, inspect and setup. Will fire it up in the am and run it through its paces.
5D79088C-FAD3-425D-B988-E280C99B7C95.jpeg

5AFBCB68-50C4-4E43-895D-F748E69508F2.jpeg

76D2F2B8-B061-4AD5-A5C6-0639529B4667.jpeg

B6D45AF7-5972-48E2-AE5C-28A57DB0BBAB.jpeg

0D30C954-B9D4-4275-B933-BE453787AF63.jpeg

Congrats . It’s such a unique tone . I have mk1 and they both are cool and different that I kept both . Honestly cool it came 6l6 . I’ve found them to be better than the kt77s that came stock before

Congrats looks badass.

I hate getting new gear and not being able to check it out due to commitments but,… being at a cheer competition sounds OK to me!

Love those amps! They sound amazing!
However, if you gig, it's like carrying another 412 around! I remember when I had my Mk1 version and it was literally heavier than my 212 cab! lol.

either way, enjoy!

Congrats looks badass.

I hate getting new gear and not being able to check it out due to commitments but,… being at a cheer competition sounds OK to me!
Indeed, my girls have cheered competitively and through High School. It is really the most fulfilling experience.
Love those amps! They sound amazing!
However, if you gig, it's like carrying another 412 around! I remember when I had my Mk1 version and it was literally heavier than my 212 cab! lol.

either way, enjoy!
The box shipping weight was 68 pound, yeah heavy!!

sweet baby jesus i just dribbled a bit :love::ROFLMAO:🤩

(now, can you please - I'm a little hung up on this "cheer competition")

Uhm well, this thing is brutal. Put all the dials at noon and just messed around for over an hour. Holy mackerel!! Did some tweaking, but not much. First impression, Channel 1 is quit special. Channel 2+ is just amazing as is 2-. Didn’t even venture into Channel 3 but for maybe a minute or two, I’ll leave that for another day.

Diezel FL-K100 are insane - my fave Diezel cabs of all time.

If you're playing out much with the Herbert (jams, gigs, etc) - I'd recommend the V30 loaded cab though.

Diezel FL-K100 are insane - my fave Diezel cabs of all time.

If you're playing out much with the Herbert (jams, gigs, etc) - I'd recommend the V30 loaded cab though.
I have the Mesa with V30s, like the add the Diezel K100s as something different. Are you saying the Diezel V30 is better than the Mesa V30?

I have the Mesa with V30s, like the add the Diezel K100s as something different. Are you saying the Diezel V30 is better than the Mesa V30?
If you're keeping the V30 loaded Mesas, than go for the K100 loaded 412. I just found - IME with the Herbert - in live settings, the V30 gave it some cut that the K100s did not. But I'm not a long time user of the Herbert and my experience was/is limited to only the Mk.1 version which I didn't get on with as much as the other Diezels in the family. I just found when in band context - I heard the Herbert better with the V30 loaded cabs I was using at the time over the K100 Diezel 412s I was running my VH4 (amongst other Diezels) through in the same setting.

Congrats... but hows the new 6l6 str redbase tube sound? Any sizzle on the tone with tuning the master volume up?

Back