NAD

Dyllheaven88

And I’m poor …. But pretty stoked .
625BF1A8-8368-468B-9413-F2649AA3FD42.jpeg

It’s my 2nd time around with a wizard had a mc25 a few years back but had to off load it when money got tight . So this one came up I decided to take the plunge , it’s a seriously killer amp .

I have never played a Wizard. Its on my "one day" list. Also I didnt know that KSR builds Wizard amps but their last live stream they had a bunch of Wizard 4x12's in the background(it was a blink or you will miss it kinda thing)

I have never played a Wizard. Its on my "one day" list. Also I didnt know that KSR builds Wizard amps but their last live stream they had a bunch of Wizard 4x12's in the background(it was a blink or you will miss it kinda thing)
After the fire at BAD, Rick moved the wood production to KSR. They now do the headshells and cabs. Actual amps are all built by Rick.

Where do you live? I feel like Wizard owners are becoming more widespread. One of us are probably within driving distance.

Back