NAD!!!!

Mikeyboyeee

Received a minty Mesa MK IVb from Clint today.

THIS IS A BEAST. It's the Mark I have been missing, having gone thru several types (no IIC, but couple IIIs, V's, etc).

Really enjoying having a great Boogie again (they are not all great, lol).

I now officially have too much gear! 6 heads and I only play in my living room 🤘

It’s weird how we all feel different . The mk3 ++ green stripe is my favorite. I liked it more than my 2c+, mk iv , and 5 . That’s the beauty of these marks . I loved 3++ because the highs made it more like AJFA in box more . But man my mark iv is the amp I regret selling more than any. Congrats man

It’s weird how we all feel different . The mk3 ++ green stripe is my favorite. I liked it more than my 2c+, mk iv , and 5 . That’s the beauty of these marks . I loved 3++ because the highs made it more like AJFA in box more . But man my mark iv is the amp I regret selling more than any. Congrats man
I actually REALY liked the IIIs I had (none were +), both early blacks. I would def take another one, but hadn't tried a IV.
I remember the III's being a bit more open and raw, not as dark and compressed (my last III was ultra bright and kept presence around 2-3).

This def has versatility over the III, but the one sound I enjoyed on the III, probably tops the Iv's so far. Still tweakin tho and I am enjoying the fuck out of it.

I actually REALY liked the IIIs I had (none were +), both early blacks. I would def take another one, but hadn't tried a IV.
I remember the III's being a bit more open and raw, not as dark and compressed (my last III was ultra bright and kept presence around 2-3).

This def has versatility over the III, but the one sound I enjoyed on the III, probably tops the Iv's so far. Still tweakin tho and I am enjoying the fuck out of it.
I do miss my IV . Enjoy the amp man !

Back