Namm 2009 toys

MARK1970

Without too much specifics, What can we look for coming from the Suhr camp ? What new toys are coming out ?
I heard pedals. What kind ?

Hey Rig-Talk Guys,

Glad to be here. I really don't have a lot of time to post on forums but I'll drop in occasionally and answer any questions I can along with John.

As for what we've got planned for NAMM, here's the list:

Carve Top Modern 24-fretter
Carve Top Modern 24-fretter Limited Edition
Guthrie Govan Signature Modern
A bunch of Exotic Series Moderns with over-the-top exotic woods
New Vintage Series nitro-cellulose lacquer finishes for the Classic and Classic T models

Hedgehog 50 all-tube head for guys going for that Ford/Carlton sound

Scott Henderson will demo his Handwired Series SH100 head

We're finishing up on the pedal prototypes now. There'll basically be three types:

Overdrive pedal
Clean & Mid-Boost pedal (two footswitches)
Distortion pedal

As soon as we finish up at NAMM, John will get busy on the Modern 7-string and the 24.75" scale single-cut set-neck guitar.

Thanks!

:rock: hi Ed! welcome to rig-talk. i am super pumped bout meeting you guys at namm and rockin that modern when she gets in!
hope all is well

Andy Wood

Welcome aboard Ed. Thank You for the info on the new toys. I am looking forward to seeing some of them exotic wood guitars up close.
As far as mixers go, will the mini mix II be there aswell or will that be out before Namm ?

Ed Yoon":2yo96ysl said:
Hey Rig-Talk Guys,

Glad to be here. I really don't have a lot of time to post on forums but I'll drop in occasionally and answer any questions I can along with John.

As for what we've got planned for NAMM, here's the list:

...As soon as we finish up at NAMM, John will get busy on the Modern 7-string...

Thanks!
Oh Yea! :thumbsup:

MARK1970":mc0dzho9 said:
Welcome aboard Ed. Thank You for the info on the new toys. I am looking forward to seeing some of them exotic wood guitars up close.
As far as mixers go, will the mini mix II be there aswell or will that be out before Namm ?

We plan to have the MiniMix II prototype at NAMM. We're pretty swamped right now trying to get all of the stuff ready.

Back