NAMM?

i hear they will have the new friedman "cocktail" module at the voodoo lab booth, that's why we can find Dave there...

petethorn":3lkgvw24 said:
i hear they will have the new friedman "cocktail" module at the voodoo lab booth, that's why we can find Dave there...

What is this new module you speak of?!? Also, Peter will you be playing anywhere at NAMM? I always enjoy your clips (first the suhr badger video and now the mods demo). Youve got great tone and the chops to match!

petethorn":12eokb7a said:
As long as it contains a little Vodka mixed with "whatever..."
I will get the Friedman cocktail module! Since whatever else Dave mods turns to "GOLD"....
:LOL: :LOL:

LOL....I'll take 3!! Who was the guy with the wicked Mohawk and a half empty bottle of Petrone in the back pocket?? Worst part about Namm is coming back to -4 degrees after being in 80 degree sunny weather all week.....I'll be back Dave!!

BlissBoy":1viix3mq said:
LOL....I'll take 3!! Who was the guy with the wicked Mohawk and a half empty bottle of Petrone in the back pocket?? Worst part about Namm is coming back to -4 degrees after being in 80 degree sunny weather all week.....I'll be back Dave!!
We'll plan ahead this time ,maybe stick around a few more days :rock: :rock: :rock: Sorry I missed you Bro!!!

jmgman69":2q2dyntu said:
BlissBoy":2q2dyntu said:
We'll plan ahead this time ,maybe stick around a few more days :rock: :rock: :rock: Sorry I missed you Bro!!!

LOL...I Know!! That was my first time out to Cali- Ran into an old friend at dinner one night- We went to high school together....It was crazy man!! Had an awsome time....I'll be back in a few months!!

BlissBoy":1tbe2xjw said:
jmgman69":1tbe2xjw said:
BlissBoy":1tbe2xjw said:

LOL...I Know!! That was my first time out to Cali- Ran into an old friend at dinner one night- We went to high school together....It was crazy man!! Had an awsome time....I'll be back in a few months!!
You have my number!!!!

Back