NCD. Guitar Cabinets Direct 4x12

Loaded it with 4 brand new G12-65 heritage speakers. First off, the cab is very well built. Took about 3 weeks from ordering until shipping. It costed $479 shipped.

Second, I went out on a limb and ordered these speakers. They seem to have a lot of low end and very smooth top. If you are coming from a greenback variant, you will definitely be readjusting your tone controls. At lower volumes the sound good, but when I gave them some volume they really bloom and hold things together keeping all frequencies balanced. I wonder what they’ll be like once broken in. Cleans are excellent as well. So far so good. It’s good to have some variety.

Unless I am totally lost on there website, where are the 4x12's loaded for that price.?
All I see are empty cabs are over $700

Unless I am totally lost on there website, where are the 4x12's loaded for that price.?
All I see are empty cabs are over $700
Damn inflation. I got mine in 2021 for that price
Screenshot_20230517-183721.png

Yeah, this was an older post. I checked em too and was like ok, that dudes drunk, then I looked at the original listing date lol

Shoot,
I didn't even look at his posted date.
Still with the insane cost of new cabs, I suppose they are still under the everyday 4X12 COST.

Back