New Egnater Modules?

koadogg

Are there new Egnater M4 modules that are not listed on the Website? I keep seeing reference to an E5 and a JHX module. If so what are they and what are they modeled after. I have an M4 on order with six modules and maybe I would like one of the new ones over what I ordered.

Scott

Scott,

The only two production modules not listed on the website are the TV and EG5. The TV stands for Twin/Vox and Bruce himself described it on this forum as such:

"The TV is a Twin with Vox tone controls so it has the big giant hole in the midrange. Classic Vox voicing. Both the A and B channels have the same gain."

The EG5 is a silimar to the MHG module. Its a hi-fi high-gain module with a strong upper mid voicing. It is similar to a Soldano SLO-100 but has more low end and sounds more balanced. In prototyping it was called "JXH", but its production name is EG5 as it is a logical modern extension from EG3/4.

EWSEthan":c69bc said:
Scott,

The only two production modules not listed on the website are the TV and EG5. The TV stands for Twin/Vox and Bruce himself described it on this forum as such:

"The TV is a Twin with Vox tone controls so it has the big giant hole in the midrange. Classic Vox voicing. Both the A and B channels have the same gain."

The EG5 is a silimar to the MHG module. Its a hi-fi high-gain module with a strong upper mid voicing. It is similar to a Soldano SLO-100 but has more low end and sounds more balanced. In prototyping it was called "JXH", but its production name is EG5 as it is a logical modern extension from EG3/4.

Do you work for us? :D Right on spot with the description. Anything I can do in your quest, dont hesitate to ask me!

Jeff

Back