New Mesa Boogie Amp: Badlander Rectifier

Damn this guy is always spot on!

This dude would make a Pod 2.0 sound better than Doug Rappoport, which is actually saying something.
Basically, the equivalent of Pete Thorn demoing this amp.
That is to say, I don't buy it.
It's way more polished and better sounding than any other demo out there so far.
I call shenanigans.

This dude would make a Pod 2.0 sound better than Doug Rappoport, which is actually saying something.
Basically, the equivalent of Pete Thorn demoing this amp.
That is to say, I don't buy it.
It's way more polished and better sounding than any other demo out there so far.
I call shenanigans.
There is some kind of processing going on. I listened on some decent closed back headphones and there is some sort of stereo widener or something. I'm not really sure what it is, but you can hear the guitar moving from left to right a bit.

Check the time codes in the description. The Badlander really stands out in the mix to me on some of these.

I have to agree w others the Jamie Humpheries is the only one that seems to have a somewhat decent tone in any of these clips
Generally the distortion is awful it sounds like a 250 metal zone IMO to my ears and it just has the freq that’s akin to nails on a chalkboard
it is in fact one of the most abrasive voicings I have heard out of modern hi gain amps

Back