new Ozzy...

I really like it .. I don't listen to music with artists past in mind, I just listen to what they put in front of me at that moment in time and either it hits me or it doesn't ..this one does way more than anything on Black Rain. Sure its got 2022 pop production but meh i'll only be listening to it with earbuds or computer speakers so it really isn't a big deal for me

I mean given the fact they’re both pushing their age and Ozzy’s had health problems this is actually impressive.

I hope to be able to write and play songs at their age.

With that said I do miss the high energy stuff that Gus G brought recently. Zakk always brings the heat with ozzy but this stuff is too radio polished for my personal preference.

Instantly forgettable. Buried guitars, fuzz pedal based tones? Cheesy over enunciated lyrics ( because they are probably melodyne) " I'm not Given up!". Just terrible. I don't mind the production quality of it but yeah, he needs a guitar player again. Not ZW. Someone fresher or different. Maybe a run with Joe Holmes again.

Just like some of you don't get Schenker, I don't get the Beck thing. Never have. I have tried to but its just meh. finger picked licks with some classy whammy bar action. But if he was the inspiration for the JB4 pickup we all love then I guess he's cool.
I like both . I love the styles of any one good . But beck is hard to get . There’s a live video that made me finally get it . I’ll see if I can find it

I like both . I love the styles of any one good . But beck is hard to get . There’s a live video that made me finally get it . I’ll see if I can find it
This is an awesome show and he does some wild incredible things no one else does .it’s not shred but he makes the guitar sing in a way that’s very different from most

oh wow... the vocals are so over produced,,,, and the guitar so wet with multiple effects and .,,, its all just too much,,,,

i want to like it, but i dont

From the track list Zakk collaborated on 4 or 5 of the songs , let’s see if there is any magic there
This one is not bad , chorus was catchy but as others said could have used way better guitar tones and production

Back