JerEvil's Quad Cortex MegaThread (New Vid - 4/30/21)

JerEvil

TrnJc0D.jpg

Updating this thread. Starting a new series like my Idiots Guide I did for Helix.

New Facebook group for some honest Quad Cortex talk:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/quadcortexgroup
Tones (Vid)

Tutorials:

Last edited:
Congrats. Before you even get to the unit you're going to be impressed.
You'll see what I mean.

New vid uploaded for a series I’m starting. As always, my series are for guys new to modeling or just guys thinking about getting into a specific piece of gear.

Should be cool. Added video to the OP

Seriously, the original group is just non stop bitching about how they preordered 2 months ago and are disappointed..

Sweetwater is sending out emails that their shipment just arrived today, so that'll at least cool the USA off for a while. (y)

Seriously, the original group is just non stop bitching about how they preordered 2 months ago and are disappointed..
Yeah man that’s why I started mine. I get sick of hearing complainers and would rather just be able to have some non-confirmation biased convo about the units strengths and shortcomings.

Sweetwater is sending out emails that their shipment just arrived today, so that'll at least cool the USA off for a while. (y)
Yeah that’s good to hear. I’ve been trying to get as many tutorial vids out as I can while folks are still waiting.

Yeah that’s good to hear.

We already know the product packaging is stellar, and justifies its part of the $1.6K

Man, this is how you secure pallets for mass transit! (y)

Master cartons are strapped, corner protectors on the edges, and a shitload of wrap.

pallet.png

Have you tried capturing any amps yet? My QC lands next week from SW and I’ve got a ton of amps I can capture. However, I have a 1 year old though so won’t be able to mic it. Have you tried profiling with a Ox or a TAE? If that’s a viable option I wouldn’t mind sharing some of my amps.

Have you tried capturing any amps yet? My QC lands next week from SW and I’ve got a ton of amps I can capture. However, I have a 1 year old though so won’t be able to mic it. Have you tried profiling with a Ox or a TAE? If that’s a viable option I wouldn’t mind sharing some of my amps.
Not yet but I’ll be using my Torpedo Studio to capture. Totally viable.

Back