"Newberschall" is coming.

maddnotez

Banned

Attachments

• b33d15bf8f36762623d40e7152a576d7.jpg
    b33d15bf8f36762623d40e7152a576d7.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 84
The thing I find about not being a fan of boosts is, the low end will only be tight from a boost. Maybe the boost is integrated in the circuit. But i like better to control when that boost is there. Now, you can have a tighter low end from a semi boosted circuit. But i understand wanting the simplicity of plugging straight in to an amp as well.

I remember getting a TJ & Uberkab.
The amp needed to be modded right after
it came out?
The loop?
Channel volume weirds?
The depth knob was noisy /useless when you
brought in the sub-lows ( what's the purpose?).
I could get real groovy with Reinhold, hell yeah man but man make us some killer amps right outta the box.?
Mine ended up "The Angry Kannibal"
Fortin nearly gutted it and fixed all the above
issues.

If it goes anything like the 3534 it should be available in 2 years.
Supposedly this summer, early summer but you know how these things can go.

Havent heard any details on the loop but I do hope it's a good one haha. I heard clips of the proto and it made me edit my wtb an amp post. 🤷‍♂️

Supposedly this summer, early summer but you know how these things can go.

Havent heard any details on the loop but I do hope it's a good one haha. I heard clips of the proto and it made me edit my wtb an amp post. 🤷‍♂️
I think the problem with the loop is that it is parallel. The twin jet needs a series because it is metal. We don't need a wet/dry

The thing I find about not being a fan of boosts is, the low end will only be tight from a boost.

It's like they shouldn't be called a boost for the way you use them with fire-breather amps.
It's really more like an EQ filter - not making anything louder or more distorted, just tightening
things up and improving string to string clarity.

It's like they shouldn't be called a boost for the way you use them with fire-breather amps.
It's really more like an EQ filter - not making anything louder or more distorted, just tightening
things up and improving string to string clarity.
That is fair. I use them similar to this. There is just a little missing that needs to be tighter without the boost. I mostly run my level at like 11 these days, cuz i am not trying to slam the front end.

I always use a boost. Even when I owned amps with a built in boost, an external boost sounded better to me.

The only amp ive had that didnt need a boost was the MT15.

Every Recto redesign/name change was supposed to make them better, tighter, etc. Most people still prefer the originals (out of those, pick your revision, C,D,E, etc). Every Uber redesign has apparently chased the same goal to make the design tighter, brighter, etc. Most Uber aficionados still prefer the original. Why would this, the FIFTH retooling (1-4 consist of the original, Rev Green, Rev Blue, Twin Jet) achieve the goal now? C'mon Reinhold, leave well enough alone with the fact that most people have figured out how to deal with the Uber's limitations and design something completely new that has all the bugs sorted out before you release it! Helios anyone? And while you're at it, come up with an effects loop that doesn't suck!

Every Recto redesign/name change was supposed to make them better, tighter, etc. Most people still prefer the originals (out of those, pick your revision, C,D,E, etc). Every Uber redesign has apparently chased the same goal to make the design tighter, brighter, etc. Most Uber aficionados still prefer the original. Why would this, the FIFTH retooling (1-4 consist of the original, Rev Green, Rev Blue, Twin Jet) achieve the goal now? C'mon Reinhold, leave well enough alone with the fact that most people have figured out how to deal with the Uber's limitations and design something completely new that has all the bugs sorted out before you release it! Helios anyone? And while you're at it, come up with an effects loop that doesn't suck!

Usually companies do things in that way. New models must be cheaper to made, and need more repairs :D Profit.

Back