NFL And Your Opinion?

YabbaDabbaDoo

Banned
I gave it a break for a couple of years and I've watched this entire season and I just finished watching the Chiefs and Broncos today.
Will watch the Packers in 10mins.

What's your opinion so don't hold back and let's hear it all?

I dumped them when politics was shoved in your face during the games. This my first year back watching some games. It seems like they definitely got the message and dialed back the bullshit so people can just enjoy a game.

The ONLY team I will ever like is the Dallas Cowboys, here is why. Players stand for the National Anthem- if you do not- you are off their team. They are one of the very few teams that DO NOT promote a RACIST agenda, ie BLM and what not. The other teams can fuck off. Go Cowboys and JJ.

BLM:hys::hys::hys:
‘Be Proud’

BC7F7AE4-CD7B-497D-A629-C9F8732F5E83.jpeg
1A6828CF-4133-42AC-B1CF-744D9553CBDE.jpeg
B6E9BBF8-474A-4B68-B27E-1B35E2E200B5.jpeg

Did anyone read about the game yesterday between Miami and Denver? Miami reached 70 points and had a chance to kick a 28 yard field goal to break the regular season all-time record that had held for 57 years but the Miami coach Mike McDaniel told his team to take a knee and end the game instead.

You simply do not see that sort of sportsmanship any more and he should be really applauded for it.

And the game was not a passing bonanza. Miami's two running backs rushed for 345 yards and 8 touchdowns!

Last edited:
Did anyone read about the game yesterday between Miami and Denver? Miami reached 70 points and had a chance to kick a 28 yard field goal to break the regular season all-time record that had held for 57 years but the Miami coach Mike McDaniel told his team to take a knee and end the game instead.

You simply do not see that sort of sportsmanship any more and he should be really applauded for it.
You see that all the time. You must not watch football much.

I haven't watch a game of football since Gary Anderson's perfect kicking season for the Vikings when the only kick he blew that year would've sent that Vikes to the super bowl. Never again. I hate football and I deeply regret that it is associated with conservatives instead of liberals.

I haven't watch a game of football since Gary Anderson's perfect kicking season for the Vikings when the only kick he blew that year would've sent that Vikes to the super bowl. Never again. I hate football and I deeply regret that it is associated with conservatives instead of liberals.
WTF. Conservatives instead of liberals... I think you're on to something. A sport with one team being The Conservatives ( all real men ) and the other team , The Liberals (all non binary people). I'd pay good money to see that.

Back