Nice try?

I always expect the PI tube to be right there in line with the power tubes. It has Pull Rhythm 2 so is it a III No Stripe? Which if so is a very cool amp but no cigar.

I always expect the PI tube to be right there in line with the power tubes. It has Pull Rhythm 2 so is it a III No Stripe? Which if so is a very cool amp but no cigar.
It 'could' be, since it does have the 105pt but with that serial it probably is a no stripe..In order to prove it he's got to pull the chassis and take a pic of the pre board. When I say 'could', back then they had extra RP 10 and RP 11 pre boards so it 'might' have gone back for a pre board swap.
EDIT: Just noticed he's got 0 sales/feedback lol

Last edited:
Someone listed a iiC+ combo on my local Craigslist for 6.5k. At first glance I thought this post was about it.

I don't even get why people play games like this. It serves no other reason than to confuse and scam.

What a dipshit. I’ve messaged him and told him he’s got a Black Stripe MIII, and that his ad is dishonest. His reply “ it’s perfect if you want it it’s there.” Dipshit...

Back