NPD!!!!

Cool dogs ! My neighbor has had several. Congrats ! When he grows up a bit those thieving shit bags would do well to steer clear of your place or they may find him/her attached to one of them in the wrong way !

Congrats! Was not familiar but looked it up and they look beautiful and at the same time...not to be fucked with. How big you think when fully grown?

Good vid of pups and how to raise 'em properly (you've probably seen it, Stoivo:)

Some good tips from this gal too:

WTF-Jacky! You lose your ($$$$) camraphone like my precious pinto bean bride does 24/7 - or sumpin? :aww:

my neighbor gave him to us. they bought 2 to breed and i guess it was to much for them. his tail is docked but ears are untouched. they kept the female. she's black and her ears are cropped. we will probably have her in a month. my neighbors are a little "different"....

I too, brother.

Can no longer afford a dog, but at least I've still got fish.

They don't greet me at the door or go for walks 'though, so there's that...

had to get rid of him a couple months back. he nipped my grandson in the mouth. to much to type but it boils down to put the fucking phone down and watch the kids type of situation. dogs are gonna dog....

okay...wife gave the dogs rawhides...we had a houseful. daughter in law sitting on the couch with her nose in facebook, rufus(dog) laying on the floor beside her chewing his rawhide. Grandson sees him and charges-they play all the time. My wife is in the process of yelling get him-when my grandson trips and falls on his(the dog) head. dog nips him. tooth went through his lip requiring stitches. grandpa almost put a canoe in his head-but you know what? I really feel it was just a freak thing. and I made sure he went to a great home instead of putting a canoe in his head. Guy I gave him to was blessed. Cane corso's are his dream dog.

Last edited:
NO FREAKING WAY you blame a new dog for something like that, but I can see folks freaking for sure.

Sad it worked out this way but glad you didn't have to hose down your canoe!

moral of the story-fuck facebook. really sucks because he's a great dog. Not mean but very protective. God help anybody that tried to enter my home uninvited in the middle of the night. that dog really had zero quit in him.

Back