Oops, I did it again.....

steve_k

Jerry/Rob will have pics in a couple days. It's a Chopper S this time, and some serious candy. Jerry's guitars have rekindled my interest in T and S type guitars and they are over the top for playability and tone. And, they just look cool as shit too!

Steve

278148_10150980376789869_517093528_o.jpg

290073_10150980377069869_93606799_o.jpg

177087_10150980378429869_20577552_o.jpg

like-1.jpg

Oh man, that is superb, totally what I dig in a guitar :rock:

Congrats on your purchase - let us know how it is and please post more pix :thumbsup:

Graeme.

Nice choice, Steve! Reminds me of the Guthrie Antique. Btw, I hear those single coils yield some spanking clean tones...;)

Finally got it here......another great build from Jerry. Like putting on an old pair of boots.....it feels just right. Gonna give it a work out later.

Steve

steve_k":1jhi7k2l said:
Finally got it here......another great build from Jerry. Like putting on an old pair of boots.....it feels just right. Gonna give it a work out later.

Steve

Soooooo... what's the verdict? Is it as bad-ass as it looks? Just got word my first Luxxtone is being assembled by Jerry. Looks to be a week or so from shipping out. I need some inspirational words to keep me from going crazy.

drewiv":21mok0u6 said:
steve_k":21mok0u6 said:

Steve

Soooooo... what's the verdict? Is it as bad-ass as it looks? Just got word my first Luxxtone is being assembled by Jerry. Looks to be a week or so from shipping out. I need some inspirational words to keep me from going crazy.

Really cool PU selection by Jerry and split coil wiring in a couple of the positions. The Black Dog in the bridge is all over classic Led Zep type stuff. Nice feel to the guitar too. Yes, you will be well pleased Drew.

Steve

Back