P90 humbucker size

dstroud

so looking at getting some single coil bridge tones out of my EC 256s. Was thinking of checking out some P90 humbucker size pups. I definitely need noiseless. any suggestions/experiences? tia!

Bareknuckles Mississippi Queen. They have a few other hum sized P90 offerings. Hum sized P90s is what put that company on the map.

If you want budget, GFS makes some too for like $40 a pickup are are decent. I just replaced them with the bareknuckles in my cheap LP clone.

Neither really fully touch what my LP special with real soapbar P90 do, though.

Bareknuckles Mississippi Queen. They have a few other hum sized P90 offerings. Hum sized P90s is what put that company on the map.

If you want budget, GFS makes some too for like $40 a pickup are are decent. I just replaced them with the bareknuckles in my cheap LP clone.

Neither really fully touch what my LP special with real soapbar P90 do, though.
will check those out! I dont have a p90 to compare to, which is probably a good thing lol. just looking for something with some character

Arcane px100...I think that’s the model. It’s the Phil X HB size P90. It’s not noiseless but is really a great pickup. It handles heavy stuff great and cleans up well. You’ll get a huge range of tones thru the whole range of the volume taper as long as your guitar has decent electronics.

Back