Pantera Tour

Ya, 20 years ago Phil couldn't sing any of the CFH shit anymore, and now his voice is like 3 octaves lower, lol.
Ya he has sounded bad on pantera songs for years now . Maybe he will practice actually. Who knows . Vince Neil sounds way better this tour then before

Anselmo couldn't grunt his way through a song 20 years ago, how is this gonna work. Also as everyone has said, The drums and Guitar WERE the Pantera sound. Anyone remember Rex's basslines? I never really listened.

lets be fair to rex, he was there from the beginning and more than held it down with two of the greats, hes just as much a part as they are i think. i really loved his band kill devil hill with vinny appice, never knew why they never went anywhere. its one of my favorite sounding albums ever

It reminds me of Sepultura which I'm a huge fan and still listening to but only with Max on vocals.
The Cavalera brothers were the Sepultura band.
When the brothers left the band, first Max (guitar) then Igor (drums), it was pathetic that the other 2 members kept the name, only to take advantage of the recognition the band had by that time and continued only to put out uninspired crap that had nothing to do with the name Sepultura and it's magnitude.
I think this is the perfect example of bad management. Max left because the rest of the band hated his manager, who is also his wife. Then Igor leaves years later...why did Max's brilliant manager not tie up the name before he left? I know he said it was easier to walk away.. thats fine, then he has no claim to say "thats not sepultura" .. thats up to the fans to decide by either buying or not buying their albums or going to see them in concert

Phil Anselmo is such an unbelievable Tool. I dont know how anyone bears even being in the same room, never mind the same band. Charlie Benante should find a way of getting COIVD or something and walk away.

I agree. BUT, Quadra is a killer album. Best Sepultura album since the new line-up. Eloy is a fucking beast.

On a sad note, Cavalera Conspiracy does nothing for me. Beneath The Remains, and Arise are masterpieces.
Quadra? Nope not for me.
Uninspired crap all over the place.
Drummer is a beast, i agree. So what?
I saw them live 3-4 years ago. You know what I saw? A virtuoso drummer trying to show off his capabilities the whole fucking concert. As if he was trying to distinguish himself from the rest of the band instead of blending inn. A singer that just screams. He's not feeling it.
It was a waste of my fucking time. I'll tell you that.
Cavalera conspiracy is nothing special either, i agree,. Just the 2 brothers trying to resurrect what once was.

Beneath The Remains and Arise is where it's at 🤘

Fuck zakk. Hes been trying to cling to dime, Eddie, and anyone else relevant for 20 years now.
Thats the same Zakk who sent one of our very own a signed guitar when he found out he had lung cancer. Unless your some idiot hip hop artist or whatever ya call the shitty music thats popular today there is NOBODY relevant anymore......

A shameful cash grab by the two guys who walked away from Pantera...and want desperately to still be relevant.
No need to wonder what the two OGs who passed on would think about this.
That's my entire issue with this whole thing tbh. It's none of my business and I don't/didn't know anyone involved but according to whatever is floating around on the media, things were never mended and Vin would have never gone for this.

Who knows what would have happened if tragedies didn't strike, Dime seems like a great dude and maybe one day it could have all happened but without their say in the matter it just leaves me feeling uneasy. They did however get whatever permissions/legality hoops were needed to be able to do this I assume, so there is that.

Who knows. I doubt I will go because it's just not right in my opinion.
I agree. The guitar tone, the drum tone, that was the sound... that vicious audio assault. I can't imagine Zakk with a les paul and a jcm800 on stage replicating that sound at all... and i'm sure that's what he'll use, unless Rita lets Zakk use Dime's old Randall Century rig?? Then he might get close to replicating Dime's live tone. They will probably need Dimebag's old guitar tech Grady to set it up right though, cause it wasn't a simple setup at all. The drum tone had a very particular sound to it too.
Was just thinking this earlier. Zakk better be using a Randall or a Krank

Back