[Sold] Dual Rectifier Rev Fs - two enter, one must go

So I stumbled onto two different Rev F Dual Rectifiers and picked both up to try. I like both of them, but they are close enough that I don't really need to keep both. So, time for one to go.

The first is a Rev F Tremoverb! This one is chassis-only (unless local), pulled from a combo amp. If I keep it I'll get a headshell made. Serial number #2930. This one had a full factory service in August (paperwork will be included). It also came with a parallel loop (one of the first), but had that converted to serial. Came to me with EL-34s, but I tossed some new 6L6s in. You pick the set you want.

The second is *the last ever Rev F* at least according to Fluff's rectifier guide. Serial Number #3180. I bought this from Michael Klein of MWK who was using it for some "research." It has some markings on the chassis that you can see and the headshell appears to be non-original (but a proper mesa one).

I love them both. The tremoverb is clearly the more versatile of the two. The option to run orange in modern and red in blues can give you a hope of a decent clean-ish tone. And broadly it's a bit more controlled: the gain comes on a touch slower as does that huge rectifier bass. Now the solo head, well, it's got that rectifier thing in spades. The wall of sound you can't dial out, lots of gain. Can definitely be run without a boost, but sculpts well with pedals.

The solo head is yours for $2300 shipped
The tremoverb chassis for $2000 shipped.

First one to go pulls the other.

I always listen to trade-bait (+/- cash). Have a particular hankering for a Mesa Mark (not V) right now.

Attachments

• IMG_9649.jpeg
    IMG_9649.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9648.jpeg
    IMG_9648.jpeg
    600.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9647.jpeg
    IMG_9647.jpeg
    472.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9634.jpeg
    IMG_9634.jpeg