Peter - any plans for a lower wattage VH2 ?

tonedover

I think a VH2 in smaller wattage and smaller head form factor would sell well… any consideration for such an amp?

Already in the works - google "Diezel VH Mini". We just have to be patient :)
There isnt jack for info out there. The prototypes were at namm years ago and have been given/sold into the public.

Its “already in the works” has been the answer since 2018.

Maybe my google is broken so maybe you can share a link proving they are still looking to bring this to market. Bc i dont see anything other than forum posts.

There isnt jack for info out there. The prototypes were at namm years ago and have been given/sold into the public.

Its “already in the works” has been the answer since 2018.

Maybe my google is broken so maybe you can share a link proving they are still looking to bring this to market. Bc i dont see anything other than forum posts.
Well a few months ago Peter sent me photos of the production-ready model, and last week a vid of him and another guy playing it were doing the rounds on the Diezel owners FB group, and that one looked identical to the photos, so...! 🤞

Well a few months ago Peter sent me photos of the production-ready model, and last week a vid of him and another guy playing it were doing the rounds on the Diezel owners FB group, and that one looked identical to the photos, so...! 🤞
Well maybe u can share then since i just scrolled the facebook group for 20 min and there is ZERO new information. The most popular thread pointed back to the other VH Mini thread here on rigtalk.

Ive seen the reverb photos of the prototype again and again. What i care about is how it sounds and the one youtube out there sounds like shit.

Back