Pics of your Rack Rigs

TrentBizzle

In the middle of designing my first rack rig.
If you have a rack rig please post pics of it as well as pics of what you use to control it.
I'm looking for ideas and inspiration.
Much Thanks!

:thumbsup:

SeparateWaysloadin032resized.jpg

SeparateWaysloadin034resized.jpg

DSC01922.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

DSC01817copy.jpg

DSC01809.jpg

Lord Toneking":o62xneqg said:
Hey Zach, how are you incorporating that Dynacomp in your rig??

....and a beautiful rig it is! :thumbsup: :rock:

Aloha LTK... Hope all has been well for you.

The Dyna comp is setup in the rig in a series chain with 6 other pedals, and is routed to be in front of any of the 4 heads that are selected.

zachschematic.jpg

Sam Laming":ifygm87b said:
Well 3U of it is just those pretty little light things :LOL: :LOL:

:hys:

The top pretty light thing is also a power conditioner.

DSC01803.jpg

The 2nd pretty light thing serves a dual purpose: It creates a ventilation space for the Eventide amd Lexicon, and yes... it is a light. The 3rd pretty light thing serves just as a light-- to light the Pedal tray, Audio controller and Amp selector. ;)

On a dark stage, I prefer the soft blue light, and they do work great. :thumbsup:

This is a pic of the rig before I rearranged some stuff:

Picture023-1.jpg

Zachman":1ffonzi0 said:
Lord Toneking":1ffonzi0 said:

The Dyna comp is setup in the rig in a series chain with 6 other pedals, and is routed to be in front of any of the 4 heads that are selected.

zachschematic.jpg

Zach, how do you power your wah pedal? thanks! and awesome rig as always!! :rock:

Dror520":12vhnkzd said:
Zachman":12vhnkzd said:
Lord Toneking":12vhnkzd said:

zachschematic.jpg

Zach, how do you power your wah pedal? thanks! and awesome rig as always!! :rock:

The little grey box above the volume pedals is a dual tap tempo box (for the 2290, and H8000). It is also a power supply for the wah. It is powered via phantom power from the RS10 via the CAE Audio Controller.

DSC01923.jpg

SeparateWaysloadin014.jpg

:thumbsup:

The last real rack that I had...

rig1.jpg

The only head that I would go back to after owning my TriAMp. At the moment, I have done away with the rack in favor of the TC Nova System.

brad had an amazing rack setup with his egnater rig - hopefully he will post the pictures for it :)

all of these are really impressive to be honest - great A+ gear.

there is 1 setup though that i caught from dave's portfolio at racksystems that truely made my jaw drop:

Linkin parks backline setup.

IM000781.jpg

Back