Positive for Covid 😫. Banished to my shop!!!

I don’t know about this knee strain but in September I had covid and could not play for two weeks and I practice a lot . It was like a bad acid trip lol . But lately it seems milder . Good luck

Get well soon, we have a couple household members that are sick and fevering so we are locked down. I am flooding my systems with vitamins.

Would like to see pictures and specs of your KL. I am trying to get on Ken’s build list this upcoming year. Of course there’s a 4-5 year wait.

I had covid in December 2020 but I could barely even tell I was sick. Then I lost some of my smell and taste for a couple weeks which was really odd. I’ve had that happen with sinus infections before but this was different and I can’t even really explain it.

My buddy just got over covid - supposedly delta variant- and it sucked of course but he said losing taste and smell was the worst part to him and otherwise he thought influenza A was worse.

Hits everyone differently. Had it back in 11/2020; 3 days of flu like SS then a week where I felt like I had Mono again. Super tired. Then all was well…until 2 months later when I had some weird Cardiac stuff…on/off for a month. Then nothing. Thankfully.

My son tested positive, the rest of us are sick but negative right now.
That’s what happened to me. Wife tested positive and I was sick with symptoms but never lost my sense of taste or smell. I never produced a positive PCR result.

I slept in a different bedroom with the windows cracked open for fresh air all night insread of relying on the HVAC unit.

Back