PRS 57/08

I love mine... My CU24 was a 57/08 Limited Ed from the 2008 PRS Open house "PRS Experience, as they call it. They definitely aren't metal pickups. They are very clear and articulate and do a wide range of things VERY well. I'm not usually a single coil/split tone kind of guy and they put out some split tones that are absolutely epic.... Here's a youtube vid of my 57/08s... Please pardon the lack of chops and shoddy video. You can still get an idea of how thick and articulate they are. Keep in mind, this is played on a Line 6 Combo.

*Edit, they won't blow you. So $850 is a little much, they usually go for around 300-500 depending on output and if they are the brushed/engraved covers *

IMG_20101004_155920.jpg

That guys an idiot. I will tell you though, I have them in my PRS I just bought and other then the WCR's I had a while back these are the best I've heard. They are very low output but the harmonics are incredible and they are so clear. You strum a chord and every strings rings out. Ive seen them go for 450 for new ones but I'd buy WCR's 1st but these are great pickups!

gbsmusic":1ksrfnk0 said:
That guys an idiot. I will tell you though, I have them in my PRS I just bought and other then the WCR's I had a while back these are the best I've heard. They are very low output but the harmonics are incredible and they are so clear. You strum a chord and every strings rings out. Ive seen them go for 450 for new ones but I'd buy WCR's 1st but these are great pickups!

So is that your hole opinion on this matter? :LOL: :LOL:

danyeo":2rx9yhet said:
gbsmusic":2rx9yhet said:

So is that your hole opinion on this matter? :LOL: :LOL:
What the hole are you talking about? Are you trying to make a stink?

Back