Pure Metal Machine Tube Amp

2023-04-06 17.52.41-1.jpg

I picked up my Pure Metal Machine two days ago at Larry's place and I'm blown away by it. Will write a more in-depth review once I had more time with it but I can say already that it's the fastest amp I've ever played with amazing details in the high-end.

Big thanks to Larry for welcoming me in his home, the nice conversations and of course that masterpiece amp. 🙏

View attachment 188140

I picked up my Pure Metal Machine two days ago at Larry's place and I'm blown away by it. Will write a more in-depth review once I had more time with it but I can say already that it's the fastest amp I've ever played with amazing details in the high-end.

Big thanks to Larry for welcoming me in his home, the nice conversations and of course that masterpiece amp. 🙏
Congratulation to your new Larry PMM. I heard that beast live at Larry at my first visit. The PMM is not only metal machine, is hard rock beast too, and the clean is beautiful whitout compromise. That quality you can not to buy nowhere.

View attachment 188140

Hi, hast Du Clips? Man findet ja fast nichts... Gruß Simon

Can anyone explain me which model does what in the whole lineup? Is Dino be all end all? Or do others differ from what Dino can deliver?

Can anyone explain me which model does what in the whole lineup? Is Dino be all end all? Or do others differ from what Dino can deliver?
Dino 962, Dino 939, Pure Metal Machine, Rock Wizard, British Purist. These are whole line up of Larry's amps. Dino models are ultimate versatility. PMM has Dino's clean channel and british channel. PMM has more tone shaping options for metal than Dino. RW is like JCM 800 steroid and more. BP is like plexi steroid. These are all I know.

Thank you Redneckstomp for your short but to the point explanations.
I have attached the info sheet about the Pure Metal Machine for more details.

Attachments

• PMM_description+prices-fo.pdf
    233.5 KB · Views: 165
Dino 962, Dino 939, Pure Metal Machine, Rock Wizard, British Purist. These are whole line up of Larry's amps. Dino models are ultimate versatility. PMM has Dino's clean channel and british channel. PMM has more tone shaping options for metal than Dino. RW is like JCM 800 steroid and more. BP is like plexi steroid. These are all I know.
Oh, I see, thanks!

Back