FT: Randall 667

UpInSmoke

Hey all! Finally in the classified club!

It's a Randall-made Meathead. 6 channels, midi controllable if you have a pedal, built-in boosts. In good shape, functions as it should, sounds great. I've never taken it out and I haven't played it hard.

Here's the video that sold me on it -

Considering the new BS >$600 tax stuff, I'm only really looking to trade. Trade value $1500-2000 I guess? I really am not worried much about that, I’d trade down or up for an amp I was interested in. Reverb has had them a lot more than that for cash but I’m not trying to be greedy, just looking to trade.

Would do it for an Orange Dual Dark, Rockerverb MKIII, Fender Twin Reverb (non-tone master), Vox AC30 with blue's, Axe FX III rack, Marshall KK or ZW, Splawn Nitro/QR with some bells and whistles. Maybe even a pretty nice Telecaster + cash or an amp. If not one of those, feel free to PM me any offers anyway. I can do some cash where applicable.

Thanks

Last edited:
Bumpity bump!

Open to fair offers. Kind of-sort of needing to go digital for the new band but open to tube amps since I'm a sucker for 'em.

Per classified rules, you have to post a price, even if you're looking for trades, for trade value purposes.

Hey all! Finally in the classified club!

It's a Randall-made Meathead. 6 channels, midi controllable if you have a pedal, built-in boosts. In good shape, functions as it should, sounds great. I've never taken it out and I haven't played it hard.

Here's the video that sold me on it -

Considering the new BS >$600 tax stuff, I'm only really looking to trade.

Looking for an Axe-FX III/FM9 or an Orange Dual Dark mostly. Rockerverb MKIII, Orange Brent Hinds, Marshall KK or ZW. If not one of those, feel free to PM me any offers anyway. I can do some cash where applicable.

Thanks

What’s the trade value?

Back