Remove Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum 50 Post Minimum

glpg80

@nero

I have a buyer that can leave positive feedback from an ad on this forum, but cannot post in the buyer/seller feedback forum to do so. He is a TGP regular. Can you lift the minimum post limit for Buyer/Seller feedback forum only?

Last edited:
Nah we need to keep it. Good prevention against scammers.
In the feedback section? Nothing is for sale there. You’d still need 50 to message or post in the classifieds, at least that’s how I envision it

Well that's weird. The 50 posts limit only applies to the classifieds section, not the feedback section so he should be able to post in there :confused:

Well that's weird. The 50 posts limit only applies to the classifieds section, not the feedback section so he should be able to post in there :confused:
It says so, but it's reversed so you can post in the classifieds section freely but the feedback section is closed

It may not be convenient, rng, but it's at least some sort of insurance against nefarious fly-in, fly-out sellers.

Think about it: There's no simpler way of ensuring against such peeps. It's not perfect, but it's something and it costs nothing to implement on an ongoing basis.

If he is that lame then maybe it's a sign. You did say TGP so he may be your friend but he's got two strikes in my book.

The 50 posts limit only applies to the classifieds section, not the feedback section so he should be able to post in there :confused:

Back