Renegade w/412 cab

Dig

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I'm seriously considering buying a Renegade head. Most of the posts I've read from current Renegade owners speak highly of the TM212 cab, which I would agree with based on what I heard playing through one at GC. Does anyone here have any experience using the TM412 (straight or angled) with the Renegade head? Would there be any reason that it wouldn't sound just as good if not better than the 2x12?
I look forward to as many opinions (and facts) as you can throw at me.
Thanks.

Well, basically it's going to push more air and sound bigger. Really depends on your situation. You going to be gigging it a lot and have to haul it around?? Man, the 212 sounds darn good and big, yet it's still fairly portable. The 412's are big and are a pain to haul in my opinion......of course I'm a bit older now as well. :LOL: :LOL:

But man, there's not much better than a head pushing a 412 though. You just have to figure out what you'll be using it for and go for what suits your situation best.

Good luck

The first time I played a Renegade head was at GC and they had it plugged in to the Egnater 412. It sounded great. I have the Renegade head and the TM212 and that combo works really well too but all in all, I thought the 412 was a bit better overall.

mmorse":2pgi6y2u said:
The first time I played a Renegade head was at GC and they had it plugged in to the Egnater 412. It sounded great. I have the Renegade head and the TM212 and that combo works really well too but all in all, I thought the 412 was a bit better overall.

Good info. Thanks. My local GC supposedly has an Egnater 412 cab in stock so I'm going to head up there this weekend and try one out with the Renegade.

Back