Rig Talk Rat Pedal ??? Final Revision / sign up time + Pedal Giveaway !!!

In for one..Lay it Down..

This post sent me down a Ratt hole and I'm the better for it. I had zero familiarity with this band other than knowing it was well liked. The tones are so crunchy and the riffs are so good! Great solos, too. The riffs have a predictable quality to them, but in a way that is really satisfying. I guess it just shows how influential this band has been to other sounds that have shaped my ear. Thanks for posting this!

I'm sure we can do a standard one and I'll probably work in a Mod or two ... I will do a little research ....

I'll have to work up some cool as graphics as well ...
Down for a pedal as well.

Please make this the graphic!
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 7.28.22 PM.png

I'm going to try to get some work done on this tonight / over the weekend ....

I really like a simple stock RAT ... but I'll most likely implement a few simple mods ... like 3 different clipping diode options ... maybe do the sweep on the filter ... it's a really small circuit ... only so much you can do to it ...

so anyone that has put down they are interested .... once I'm ready to have the enclosures made ...... I'll contact you .....to see if you still want in ...

the pedal will most likely be about 150.00 shipped .....

I'll update the thread with my progress and design ....... graphics and circuit wise

Back