ROCK WIZARD TUBE AMP by LARRY

WOW that looks awesome!!! Lucky for me the huge anti-gas price tag on the amp, Cause I dont have that kind of money to drop on an amp,

Jay Strange":1ikgy4yy said:
Right on Larry! How about some rear pics?? :rock:
I still haven't made rear pics of the complete amp, but on Saturday we do have a local Amp Shootout, where I'll make some and then post it here. :yes:

Larry

Nico":30zwkdy1 said:
WOW that looks awesome!!!
Thanks! :)

Nico":30zwkdy1 said:
Lucky for me the huge anti-gas price tag on the amp, Cause I dont have that kind of money to drop on an amp,
The strange thing what I've noticed again and again among guitar players is, that they're sometimes very quick to pay 5,000 or 6,000 bucks for a guitar. But when it comes up to a good amp, then even not 2,000 are left over.

Yeah, the guitar is sitting closer to their body, what's maybe the reason?

Larry

novosibir":32lrr4jz said:
Nico":32lrr4jz said:
WOW that looks awesome!!!
Thanks! :)

Nico":32lrr4jz said:
Lucky for me the huge anti-gas price tag on the amp, Cause I dont have that kind of money to drop on an amp,
The strange thing what I've noticed again and again among guitar players is, that they're sometimes very quick to pay 5,000 or 6,000 bucks for a guitar. But when it comes up to a good amp, then even not 2,000 are left over.

Yeah, the guitar is sitting closer to their body, what's maybe the reason?

Larry

There are only a select few people that I know off that would shell out $5000 to $6000 on anything.

With that said, I do feel that amp's do sometimes take the back seat to guitars.

Best of luck with the amp. Im sure it sounds killer.

~R~

Back