RT is gonna hate this. Breakdown core is a thing.

Always had a soft spot for these guys. There more of a post hardcore band to me with rock and punk elements and I dig the singer a lot. Hard but legible and sounds good when he actually sings more cleanly.

From 2012 or so

A while back

More recent..has a bit of an intro before music starts but worth the wait.

Love those guys, haven't listened to them in ages though, Kill the Music is great

I just invented core core. You're familiar with all the stop and start riffing in most modern metal subgenres, right? Core core consists solely of the silence between those moments. For your listening pleasure, here is my debut release. It's actually a further subgenre of core core called prog core core, as the compositions are quite lengthy:

now you got me listening to what would be my 1998 playlist steiny and these bands are just kinda like modern versions of the bands i grew up on but not quite as cool :ROFLMAO: its good to hear younger dudes still doing it though

There some killer moments going on up in here. That Groundzero is sick af.

I just invented core core. You're familiar with all the stop and start riffing in most modern metal subgenres, right? Core core consists solely of the silence between those moments. For your listening pleasure, here is my debut release. It's actually a further subgenre of core core called prog core core, as the compositions are quite lengthy:

I’ll see your prog core core and raise you with prog crab core core, which consists of four dudes silently squatting in the crab position for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
My girlfriend listens to this shit. Some of it is starting to grow on me. I don't hate Lorna Shore as much.
Dealer is bad af . Thick ass fat production sounds . I found them on this thread and I love it lol

I’ll see your core core and raise you with prog crab core core, which consists of four dudes silently squatting in the crab position for 20 minutes.

If that existed, 12 dudes on RT would be like

NO ACKSHUALLY YOU GUISE DONT UNDERSTAND THE ARTISTRY IN PROG CRAB CORE CORE, ITS REALLY AN AMAZING SUBGENRE

Yo, sometimes things that are popular are actually SHIT guys

If that existed, 12 dudes on RT would be like

NO ACKSHUALLY YOU GUISE DONT UNDERSTAND THE ARTISTRY IN PROG CRAB CORE CORE, ITS REALLY AN AMAZING SUBGENRE

Yo, sometimes things that are popular are actually SHIT guys
And usually the more popular it is, the more diluted and generic it is.
The masses are asses…. Lol

Back