Sakura Yoshida Brings It!

Yup, she has and still does. :LOL:

Been a Li-sa-X admirer since she was 5. She totally slays now. Ever since she developed enough strength in her fingers to bend properly she's been scary-good. Her solo albums have been great too.

Have you heard her EP "Serendipity", recorded at age 12, or the album that followed, "Will", when she was 13?

"Will" is literally a top-level-shredder album. Great variety from heavy & prog rock through to fusion. Plenty of balls in her playing there too.

Have you heard her EP "Serendipity", recorded at age 12, or the album that followed, "Will", when she was 13?

"Will" is literally a top-level-shredder album. Great variety from heavy & prog rock through to fusion. Plenty of balls in her playing there too.
Not gotten her album yet... But I saw her new material on YouTube... She and the other guitarist shreds!! She is a monster guitar heroine... I like when she performs with Kiki loureiro on one of the namm show... And with Marty Friedman on a jap TV show... Stoked !!

She's really good. I hope she does something with it.

There are a ton of really good players/shredders out there when most of the world doesn't seem to want any. I don't know what its going to take to get "playing" back on the popular music radar screen. But I'm pretty sure rehashing old 80's-type material isn't it. That's what I mean. We old guys like that stuff but in order for it to grab the interest of young people it needs to be...something else.

I saw her about a month ago for the first time and it was in that VH video that Monkey Man linked to and I was blown away, she's freaking amazing and I told her in the comment section.

She's one of those people that you could say is a natural , most could practice till the cows come home ( And cows rarely ever come home , slowest walkers on the planet) and never get that fluid and accurate .

Back