Sitting in Orlando airport for the next 3 hours

Just boarding flight home from Dallas
I've never had my nether regions cajoled more methodically than whilst passing through Frankfurt
Them German security officers really take their jostling of the bits and pieces seriously. Did anyone tell them WWII is over?

He could have filed a detailed report of my average daily rectal temperature after that palpatory song and dance
I dont think aliens probe abductees that vigorously
I wasn't smuggling hash i was just trying to get to laguardia for cryin out loud

I was in Ft Lauderdale for 6 hours on 11/13 (got in at 5 am, buddy picked me up at 11 am), and three hours last Saturday.

At least you had the internet! LOL

Imagine this--part of your job is putting together different documents for customers, specifically, a Bill of Materials, or BoM for short. Want to got through the airport talking about how you put together a BoM for someone? Think about it...

yngzaklynch":3fafus1m said:
After they pat you down turn around and ask for a hug, or their phone number or atleast a cigerette.
I shoulda requested a prenuptial from col. Clink
He jangled me like a navy mess hall cook ringing the dinner bell

JerryP":1up1m6td said:
Stuck in Orlando airport for the next 3 hours! Bored out of my mind!
Jerry
Wow....Florida is a big change from NY!! :LOL: :LOL:

Get some of that Sun my man!! :thumbsup:
Hope you have a good visit down there Jerry! :rock:

The Cold will be waiting for you when you get back home.... :LOL: :LOL:

Funny it was actually close to 70 degrees today in Michigan....

And it snowed a couple weeks back..... :confused:

Have a good Thanksgiving!! :D

Dan

Randy Van Sykes":1s3zjpzy said:
Put a piece of caramel down your underpants and yell 'I have explosives!'...fun times.
Yeah, nothing says fun like a good ole cavity search :shocked: :LOL: :LOL: Hang out in the bar and pick up a broad or something!

mentoneman":18n7mg2x said:
yngzaklynch":18n7mg2x said:
After they pat you down turn around and ask for a hug, or their phone number or atleast a cigerette.
I shoulda requested a prenuptial from col. Clink
He jangled me like a navy mess hall cook ringing the dinner bell

I do pat searches all the time at work. I always make them face away from me because if they don't at one point things get really awkward.

Jim

You can use some of your "amp tech specific" pickup lines on some of the Orlando women:

"What do you say we head to a closet so I can solder your joints"

"I have a preamp tube I'd like to insert into your socket"

Scumback Speakers":1xtuyycv said:
I was in Ft Lauderdale for 6 hours on 11/13 (got in at 5 am, buddy picked me up at 11 am), and three hours last Saturday.

At least you had the internet! LOL
You poor Baby :no: A beautiful time away with beautiful Women and all you can do is :cry: about the airport. I would give my only living testical for that. :LOL: :LOL:

glip22":2uq5srv0 said:
You poor Baby :no: A beautiful time away with beautiful Women and all you can do is :cry: about the airport. I would give my only living testical for that. :LOL: :LOL:

Look here, one nut, I don't need your unsympathetic shit. Those airport benches are NOT comfortable.

Don't make me fly out there to rip out your only remaining working nut...I'll do it. ;)

Scumback Speakers":3vu0pabz said:
glip22":3vu0pabz said:

Look here, one nut, I don't need your unsympathetic shit. Those airport benches are NOT comfortable.

Don't make me fly out there to rip out your only remaining working nut...I'll do it. ;)
:LOL: :LOL:
:picsorban:

Mailman1971":nwwtvsft said:
Scumback Speakers":nwwtvsft said:
glip22":nwwtvsft said:

:LOL: :LOL:
:picsorban:
:rock: :rock:

Scumback Speakers":8l4n1utr said:
glip22":8l4n1utr said:

Those HARD benches just may put you in the same club Jerry and I are in. He'll tell you it is not fun beyond your belief. I told him not to do it. I think :LOL: :LOL:

romanianreaper":mbxryvs7 said:
You can use some of your "amp tech specific" pickup lines on some of the Orlando women:

"What do you say we head to a closet so I can solder your joints"

"I have a preamp tube I'd like to insert into your socket"

LOL :LOL: :LOL:

Let me Deox your input jack baby..... :thumbsup: :rock: :D

Back