Sloth Coin Mining

Picasso

Banned
The new Crypto?

iron-gut-publishing-limited-t-a-fanattik-limited-edition-coin-goonies-limited-edition-coin-17006300168236_600x.jpg

Crypto makes me nervous... I like to hold my investments, whether it's cash or gold and silver. Maybe not so much cash... that can go to shits quick enough (a few countries proved that, including Czech).

Crypto makes me nervous... I like to hold my investments, whether it's cash or gold and silver. Maybe not so much cash... that can go to shits quick enough (a few countries proved that, including Czech).

Bitcoin is where you want to hold. I hold most of my long term in Bitcoin, and Ethereum. All the other coins (Alt) that make it confusing, I just do quick trades. Except I do have a lot in Doge because it's hot, and as long as Elon keeps tweeting about it it'll keep going up.

Must have been a slow day mining for CUntz, he's been on the forum all day long in every topic once again acting like he knows something about everything.

Must have been a slow day mining for CUntz, he's been on the forum all day long in every topic once again acting like he knows something about everything.

My crypto portfolio is looking tippy-top. You should be in the game, are you not? Missing out.

With all the time you spend crying about Trumps loss, you could be swing trading crypto, or clown coin :ROFLMAO:

Found the perfect coin for you to mine :ROFLMAO:
clown coin.jpg

Only problem is, it's worthless. :hys:

Last edited:
Back