SOLD...plz delete.

suhrimmetal

SOLD!! Hey All... Well, this pandemic has hit this household...and with little work and all our gigs canceled, it pains me to have to sell
my Monomyth "Skeleton Key" Marshall 1987x. Shea is doing amazing things with his mods and this amp is a monster. Amp is in exact condition as when
I received it from Shea. Plenty of reviews on these amps so I will let those and clips do the talking. This is the exact amp and to my knowledge his 1st
and still only 'skeleton key' mod. Asking $2050 shipped/paypald insured. Can ship next business day. No trades please. Thanks
In Shea's(builder) words. Heres a new one I've completed, Ive mostly kept this one a secret so i can post it in the classifieds section. This mod is called the "skeleton key" It has fixed voicings of the black sun with "blood" switch on and "black sun switch on, it has a fixed resonance and an added 4th gain stage in front with two inputs to select from ( 3 or 4 stages). Ive used DC heaters on VX and V1 and reworked the grounding for the lowest noise possible. This amp has an active metro loop in the speaker jacks with a single speaker out moved, the metro loop is noise prone anywhere near v1 with a high gain design and with the small chassis this is the best placement I've found. Enjoy the art, thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/monomyth-amplifi ... sahall-50w
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=209267&hilit=monomyth

napalmdeath":2xvdzgzx said:
Damn, that's fat and juicy sounding! Right in my wheelhouse. How's the volume taper?

Very nice and smooth.. there are a few guys on here that have one of Shea's amps. They can chime in as well with their thoughts. Cheers and stay safe.

suhrimmetal":35a3jy55 said:
napalmdeath":35a3jy55 said:
Damn, that's fat and juicy sounding! Right in my wheelhouse. How's the volume taper?

Very nice and smooth.. there are a few guys on here that have one of Shea's amps. They can chime in as well with their thoughts. Cheers and stay safe.
If I didn’t have one, this would be gone. My favorite modded Marshall that I’ve had by far.

I have no issues with the volume on mine granted mine was done from a ceriatone 2204. I would love to have this if I had the cash. Somebody needs to grab it so Im not tempted.

I remember that clip well. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear you have to sell it :cry:

Best of luck brother - we'll get through this and you'll get another one someday. :cheers:

311splawndude":h9vb503k said:
I remember that clip well. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear you have to sell it :cry:

Best of luck brother - we'll get through this and you'll get another one someday. :cheers:

Thank you man! Stay safe, Cheers

Back