SOLD: PRS Private Stock Custom 24 *price drop*

itsgoodnow

Hey All,

Up for sale is a 2017 Private Stock Custom 24 in frostbite glow with the back of the body shot in a light trans charcoal. Burl maple top, mahogany body and Honduran rosewood neck with ebony finger board. Gold frets, gold saddles, smoked hardware. Maybe the best looking Private Stock PRS I have ever seen. I just sent this back to PRS within the last 6 months for a setup and pickup swap to \m/ pickups (although high output they are insanely articulate, and sound incredible both dirty and clean--maybe my favorite pickup right now as I have a set in one of my Axcess customs and they sound great). These \m/ pickups were made for this guitar to match cosmetically and installed at PRS (if anyone is wondering it was around 1-1.2k just to ship the guitar there have the pickups made and installed and have a setup done. Ouch). The guitar shipped with 85/15 with black bobbins and gold screws and slugs--those are also included. 3 coil split switches--one for each pickup. Case is wrapped in carbon fiber with gold hardware to match the guitar which has carbon fiber on the back plate. Alternate backplate with brushed black metal is included in the case as well. The guitar has no dings, marks, scratches, or issues of any kind that I can tell. I am really just playing different types of guitars these days and this just is not getting attention. If it doesn't sell I won't be heartbroken.

Asking SOLD shipped and pp'd. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back