SOLD: Soldano Hot Rod 50 Plus

dwarren

Up for sale is my Soldano Hot Rod 50 Plus in a dark blue tolex (serial #501479). Not sure on the original build date, but based on the serial number I’m guessing shortly after 2010. This is the newest 2 channel version with a depth knob. Channel 1 provides clean / crunch sounds while channel 2 is the well known Soldano overdrive tone. The original owner lost the Soldano branded footswitch, but a generic footswitch is included that works perfectly. Overall the amp is in excellent shape - no rips or tears in the tolex, sounds excellent, just shows a little age as can be seen in the pictures.

It’s 50 watts and gets very loud, but sounds great at all volume levels. It comes with 2 Sovtek 5881/6L6WGC power tubes, and 5 12X7 preamp tubes installed. This thing sounds amazing - just google Soldano amps!

Please let me know if you have any questions or interest. Happy to pack and ship within US / Canada. Potentially open to trades / partial trades for USA / Japan Charvels or other high gain amps in excellent shape.

Asking $1,700 USD but open to offers (updated price)!

IMG_1390.jpg
IMG_1391.jpg
IMG_1392.jpg
IMG_1393.jpg
IMG_1394.jpg
IMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg

Last edited:
Back