Sold

N

Nigel

C18D7F89-5610-4B3F-BE62-400343E8212E.jpeg
9F2505E4-B1D8-4607-B393-8F1A11A8DA74.jpeg

140 watt internally biamped monitors, polyglass cones, inverted dome tweeters…the reviews are true: better than anything in the class. Retail is $1,100, asking $600+shipping. Only selling due to move. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw these and the SPL are up on Reverb but discounted for RT brethren. They together are a match made in Heaven.

Wow GLWTS! I have Alpha 50s and they are unbelievable...that is a GREAT deal you've got going!

Wow GLWTS! I have Alpha 50s and they are unbelievable...that is a GREAT deal you've got going!
GLWTS?

Thanks! Been getting lowball shills on Reverb and one here today. These are AMAZING, play to 35hz (-3db). If folks haven’t heard them, they don’t understand. 50’s showed me the glory of Focal.

French tires (Michelin!), French speakers (Focal!), French women (Oh la la!) and Frech Kiss (My Godfather’s album).

GLWTS?

Thanks! Been getting lowball shills on Reverb and one here today. These are AMAZING, play to 35hz (-3db). If folks haven’t heard them, they don’t understand. 50’s showed me the glory of Focal.

French tires (Michelin!), French speakers (Focal!), French women (Oh la la!) and Frech Kiss (My Godfather’s album).
GoodLuckWithTheSale ;)

Back