Surprise new pedal.

spguitar

My awesome wife surprised me with an Op amp big muff reissue. I had an original 1977 model that I had to sell to help fund my whore ex's business not to mention eating 10k in debt after the fact but thats another bitter story. Anyways this little pedal sounds pretty freakin close to my original.

Sounds great! What year is that VH4 from? I love those muff pedals. I’ve got a Russian Bubble Font/Tall Font transitional version myself and it’s my favorite one. I also have a Formula B Soviet Tank (Russian Big Muff clone) and like it as much as my original

Sounds great! What year is that VH4 from? I love those muff pedals. I’ve got a Russian Bubble Font/Tall Font transitional version myself and it’s my favorite one. I also have a Formula B Soviet Tank (Russian Big Muff clone) and like it as much as my original
It's a 1998 silver face blue spec model that Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins owned. It rips so hard.

I tried to order one of these on reverb and ended up ordering a Flat Iron Fuzz by mistake. Since I already have a rat I sold the Flat Iron Fuzz. Next time I get some extra cash Im going to grab one of these.

Back