T rex fuel tank or Voodoo lab's pedal power plus 2

hopkinWFG

Hi and recently i have come to buy distortion pedal to boost up my 50CL abit eh have gotten a highly rare boutique pedal from tone freak the severe, and would be getting a suhr riot soon. i usually set the gain down abit from 9am to 11am most just to beef up my amp's gain, just to get it more aggressive and wet. i dont know does any one here does it like me? getting distortion pedals as a boost instead of overdrives..

And as mention i might ended up getting few good pedals which i would eventually need to get a larger array of tones, thus was wondering which kind of power supply regulated for pedals are best suited for high gain application eleminating thoese hums and noise ? which of this two would be a better contender for a cleaner tone which provides a cleaner supply? kindly seeking for opinions thank you ! :D

I like the BBE Supra charger which has pretty much the same features as the Voodoo, but is less expensive. I used to use a 1-spot, but it was very noisy. The BBE took care of that problem.

+1

im using the supa-charger too. it works great for me. very simular to the voodoo

Does the TRex have isolated outputs? Thats what you want to look for

droptrd":124pwq3i said:
+1

im using the supa-charger too. it works great for me. very simular to the voodoo

Does the TRex have isolated outputs? Thats what you want to look for

thanks alot for the guys !! ;) yeah i have heard that isolated power supply would get rid of the hum to be quieter... yes i had experienced with one spot adaptor and its giving off hell of noise lol hear from more comments please ;)

This one came to my attention yesterday.

8.png

It has a Radial-type output.
15V with enough juice. that alone makes me wanna try it.

Back