Tell me about Luxxtone hardware

Docster

Need more info on the Luxxtone bridge, saddles and locking tuners? Was looking at a Gotoh vintage trem and saddles as well as the Gotoh HAP locking tuners. What are the advantages of Luxxtone hardware to the player? Seems like the Gotoh stuff is tried and true...

We fabricate our own vintage style trems and hardtail bridges only, not the tuners.

The bridges are precisely machined for our guitars. The pivot points are placed perfectly for tuning stability, the steel plate is machined from a solid steel billet as opposed to bent steel and it's a few thousandths thicker. All screws are stainless steel and the block is thicker and made from the best quality steel or brass. The string spacing is also 2-1/8, so it's slightly narrower than vintage so you don't slip off the edge of the fretboard. All in all, it stays in tune and sounds great. We use Gotoh bent steel saddles on the steel bridges, and our own solid brass saddles on the unplated brass bridges.

Gotoh bridges are just fine, but I always wanted to make a few changes/improvements on them…..so that's why I decided to design our own.

Back