Thanks Kage!!!! LOVIN the GMW Floyd Paul

Zachman

I have it at my guitar guy's shop, installing the Sustainiac System, leveling the frets and getting it in Tour condition. This thing is SICK!!!!

Picture140.jpg

'63-Strat":g9tyipwb said:
Nice! I wouldn't have considered a floyd LP 10 years ago but they're growing on me :D

The guitar is so resonant, and sustains to the max. The contoured neck heel is SO comfortable, and... it sounds like a Les Paul

Zachman":k5qa6by4 said:
'63-Strat":k5qa6by4 said:
Nice! I wouldn't have considered a floyd LP 10 years ago but they're growing on me :D

The guitar is so resonant, and sustains to the max. The contoured neck heel is SO comfortable, and... it sounds like a Les Paul

Played that guitar about 2yrs ago at Kage's place. That guitar freakin' RIPS.

J.B.":3g3tv5fs said:
How in the hell did you get Kage to sell you that!?

I called dibs when he commissioned it from Lee, and he honored that-- when he considered selling it, he called me and said, "You called dibs, and here's your shot"-- so I snapped it up. ;)

AmpliFIRE":lz7xadwf said:
J.B.":lz7xadwf said:

he has 2 of them ;)

He "Had" 2 of them ;) ... The purple one is a strat scale length neck. The Black one is a LP scale w/ a Charvel neck shape.

tweed":ms2s8uzl said:
Zachman":ms2s8uzl said:
'63-Strat":ms2s8uzl said:

Played that guitar about 2yrs ago at Kage's place. That guitar freakin' RIPS.

I must concur... This thing is GREAT!

Zachman":3fx0qg5h said:
I have it at my guitar guy's shop, installing the Sustainiac System, leveling the frets and getting it in Tour condition. This thing is SICK!!!!

Picture140.jpg

Sweet guitar!! Do you take you guitars to Dans Guitars??
He had just opened that shop when I lived there...

Zachman":21kegww9 said:
J.B.":21kegww9 said:

I called dibs when he commissioned it from Lee, and he honored that-- when he considered selling it, he called me and said, "You called dibs, and here's your shot"-- so I snapped it up. ;)
I'm not sure, but I think I kind of hate you now... :confused: :D

base341":3qxsxfek said:
Zachman":3qxsxfek said:

Picture140.jpg

Sweet guitar!! Do you take you guitars to Dans Guitars??
He had just opened that shop when I lived there...

No, but I do use the same guy who does their fret work jobs, etc...

J.B.":2v18e07a said:
Zachman":2v18e07a said:
J.B.":2v18e07a said:

I'm not sure, but I think I kind of hate you now... :confused: :D

:LOL: :LOL:

Thanks bruddah J.B.

Looks like that guitar has been felt up by a bunch of us. :D I played it as well and liked it a lot, better than the Gibson floyd model.

Glad that youre digging her Bro. As much as I loved that guitar ( it was my main gigging guitar for 2 years) I get along better with the fender scale Floyd Paul. Ive also been playing my stratss a WHOLE lot more lately. I dont dont know what it is but I just seem to feel more at home on strats, like more of me comes out when Im playing them. Ill always have the Purple Floyd paul but the strats are the main guitars, at least for now. To be honest, I can pretty much use them on anything that I would have used the Floyd pauls on because the YJM pups can get pretty friggin heavy.

Im glad that it went to a good home Bro, Enjoy!!!

Kage

Back