The cigar lounge.

Used to have the occasional one.

Vape man now but if the opportunity came along for a special occasion I'd be right in there.

Not a connoisseur but I'd do my best to appreciate whatever was thrown my way.

Used to have the occasional one.

Vape man now but if the opportunity came along for a special occasion I'd be right in there.

Not a connoisseur but I'd do my best to appreciate whatever was thrown my way.
I'd buy you one of the best.
But.
Nowadays with the prices I'm tapped out $25 which was half that prior to covid. (That $39 in oz)

Still good a good smoke.
Just like a guitar and bourbon.
You can't judge it only by price
More money dont=better

I hear ya bro'.

One of the reasons I gave up tobacco bongs in favour of vaping was the cost.

Tobacco is taxed to the shithouse here in Oz. We're talking $80 for a pouch of the organic stuff I used to buy and $50+ for a packet o' fags.

Now I'm at the other extreme, making my own vape juice litres at a time. Dirt-cheap.

Started smoking cigars when I was 18 back in '99. Got serious about 13 years ago.

Liga 9 used to be at the top of my list until around 2015 or so. Started getting more duds than winners. A few years later I found out that they were sold to Swisher around that time frame. They say nothing changed, but a lot of them tasted super young/not aged or fermented long enough like they used to be. Sadly I don't really buy them anymore but maybe one stick a year.

But I digress...

These days RoMa CroMag is a solid smoke, as is Micallef Leyenda #2 and LFD Double Ligero. Cohiba Black is one of my favs, but man that price has shot through the roof in the last 4 or 5 years. For a daily, I have a local shop that has some killer in-house cigars that I could daily without question (Outlaw Cigar - Gunslinger line)

I found out a couple guys at work are cigar smokers, so we started exchanging a couple weeks ago.

Back