There's Something Much Bigger Going On Here | Dr. Robert Malone 2022

I don't know what is so hard for the general public to accept here, there are ruling self proclaimed wealthy "elites" that want to kill off 90% of the population. They want to drive everyone into poverty, create a nation of renters whom own nothing and thus are serfs to a digital technocratic system. Is this that far fetched for the commoner to understand? How, if so? Like I SMH at the general public here in Canada, so naive and stupid.

I don't know what is so hard for the general public to accept here, there are ruling self proclaimed wealthy "elites" that want to kill off 90% of the population. They want to drive everyone into poverty, create a nation of renters whom own nothing and thus are serfs to a digital technocratic system. Is this that far fetched for the commoner to understand? How, if so? Like I SMH at the general public here in Canada, so naive and stupid.
People as a whole are clueless sheep that are only concerned with their immediate circle. I believe we live in a society with the collective thought of "that would never happen in modern times" therefore they refuse to see it. It's much more comfortable for them to dismiss people that are concerned with the bigger picture as conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
It's not like they are hiding the PLAN, Klaus Schwab wrote the book COVID19 "The Great Reset" laying it all out and the World Economic Forum broadcast their plans on their U Tube channel nonstop. A good portion of the PMs, president and politicians have been groomed by the WEF young world leaders indoctrination program.

Don't you know? Mr. Gates does not intend to reduce the population, he wrote so in his book.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back