Think you can play Welcome to the Jungle ?

Devin

Not that that wasn't impressive as fuck (because it is), but it would have been even cooler to hear her actual take rather than the pre-recorded audio. There stuff happening that doesn't match with what her hands are doing there

stratjacket

Not that that wasn't impressive as fuck (because it is), but it would have been even cooler to hear her actual take rather than the pre-recorded audio. There stuff happening that doesn't match with what her hands are doing there
Agreed, it was awesome and very impressive, fun to listen to. But it was a little off between video and audio at times. Probably due to the fact that it’s just hard and tedious to line the video up to the studio recording.

John 14:6

I don't know that even Tommy Emmanuel could have pulled that off. I have always been amazed when I hear and watch players like Tommy Emmanuel, Jerry Reed and others do this kind of stuff. It is a whole other world from type of guitar playing that I have listened to and practiced over the years. I could not come close to pulling that off if I had to. Lots of fun to watch though. (y)