This logic is beyond astounding

Serious, what would you define as 'working'?

Cause it's certainly working based on a lot of other definitions.
Halting the spread.

Also, if it’s safe why not remove the liability protections from the pharma companies? Keep in mind the FDA approved Cominarty. Why not abandon the experimental version and use the approved version? Don’t give me the bullshit that they are first using up the current supplies. Why worry about lawsuits for something “safe and effective”?

Love that Cake song and just read the lyrics for the first time. Excellent writing but I'll be damned if I get what's it's about.

Halting the spread.

OK. Lets' not get ahead of things here.

It does not halt the spread. You and I agree.

SUPPLY and DEMAND

supply = ER workers, nurses, doctors, beds, incubators, etc. etc. etc.

demand = really sick people

#1 thing the vaccine does is reduce the severity of the illness. This is a FACT.
Helps the supply and demand equation.

Isn't that good enough?
You wanna throw out the baby with the bath water?

Last edited:
Dave, lots of people have gotten lots of the information we've been fed wrong.
Lots of experts have proven once again that we are all human and prone to mistakes.

Because politics got mixed into things the pressure on those trying to push preventative
measures has been intense. Some of your side simply give no quarter with all of this and
every little mistake you uncover you're ready to shut the whole thing down - damn the torpedo.

We're far enough along into this that the data is rock solid that vaccines and masks HELP.

That's all - they help.

Sorry, extra strong cup of joe just now.

Think about it.
Let's say a city has 5 million people and 1% of them get sick or scared enough to go to the hospital.
We're in the middle of a ridiculous wildfire spread so let's say this all happens over the course of 2 weeks.

That's over 3,500 people a day, 14 days straight.
5 million is not a very big city.
How many ER rooms would you figure they'd have?

Supply and Demand.

OK. Lets' not get ahead of things here.

It does not halt the spread. You and I agree.

SUPPLY and DEMAND

supply = ER workers, nurses, doctors, beds, incubators, etc. etc. etc.

demand = really sick people

#1 thing the vaccine does is reduce the severity of the illness. This is a FACT.
Helps the supply and demand equation.

Isn't that good enough?
You wanna throw out the baby with the bath water?
How soon you forget that they preached the vaccine stoped Covid in its tracks. Remember when that said if you don’t get the vaccine you are going to kill grandma and grandpa? That was a lie. Okay, they didn’t know… what else don’t they know. 🤷 Lots and lots of heart issues popping up. In 5 years will heart attacks be up? Cancer? Infertility? Nobody knows… except that it’s “safe and effective” but don’t want to remove the liability protection.

How soon you forget that they preached the vaccine stopped Covid in its tracks.

Dave, lots of people have gotten lots of the information we've been fed wrong.
Lots of experts have proven once again that we are all human and prone to mistakes.

I haven't forgotten anything. No straw men in this chat.

Hindsight is always 20/20 - you know that.

Again, you're blaming the vaccine for really bad communication efforts.

The talking heads fucked up.
Over and over again.

That includes on BOTH sides.

Hey my friend(we are all friends here), so not gonna bash anyone...

I will start off by saying this is not a vaccine, but rather a gene modification shot that makes your body produce spike proteins. The CDC definition of vaccine was changed to include this. More adverse reactions from these 3 have been underreported and still are over 50% more than all vaccines combined. The reason is(from project veritas videos) doctors don't report them because it takes nearly an hour to do the paperwork. OSHA is supposed to report work infections, but there has been no penalties whatsoever.

One can conclude in situations, the narrative is the symptoms/hospitalizations are less likely, or less severe with these shots. So yay! Well, that's the nature of BIG PHARMA. Everything is about the symptoms with every drug...nothing to cure.

I am not vaccinated. Nor is my family. My wife, kids and myself had covid over thanksgiving. quarantined for 14 days, until testing negative. My wife was sick. Very sick first 5 days...nausea, temp, etc. She had it the worst. I had a fever for 24 hours. Then felt pretty damn good. I've been way more sick. We are both mid 40s. My daughter just had the poops for 3 days, kept her hydrated. My son had a fever and felt sick for literally a day, and was back to normal activity. He is 7. We both did steroid/doxicycline for 10 days within first 3 days of infection. Took Querceitn, ionic zinc, vitamin c, NAC, Vitamin E, Low dose aspirin, fish oil, green tea.

A big key in some studies published is blood type. Since Covid is a blood disease(not a lung disease) different blood types it seems to affect different. Type A has a harder time than AB. This is how it played out for us.

Lastly, I will say the shots are a specific marker. Their intent is produce SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES, when you don't have them your body produces NONSPECIFIC ANTIBODIES. Natural immunity creates these nonspecific antibodies. The problem is when you inject and it only targets a certain aspect, like a protein, the Specific Antibodies take over and bully the Non, basically shutting them off. Well, every new variant, since you turned off the NonSpecific antibodies, can get you sick. That's why Stanley had covid in August, now again. His natural immune system could have targeted any variant, and now it will not, because he keeps getting boosters creating more specific antibodies.

Research your sources.

1640664435198.png

Hey my friend(we are all friends here), so not gonna bash anyone...

I will start off by saying this is not a vaccine, but rather a gene modification shot that makes your body produce spike proteins. The CDC definition of vaccine was changed to include this. More adverse reactions from these 3 have been underreported and still are over 50% more than all vaccines combined. The reason is(from project veritas videos) doctors don't report them because it takes nearly an hour to do the paperwork. OSHA is supposed to report work infections, but there has been no penalties whatsoever.

One can conclude in situations, the narrative is the symptoms/hospitalizations are less likely, or less severe with these shots. So yay! Well, that's the nature of BIG PHARMA. Everything is about the symptoms with every drug...nothing to cure.

I am not vaccinated. Nor is my family. My wife, kids and myself had covid over thanksgiving. quarantined for 14 days, until testing negative. My wife was sick. Very sick first 5 days...nausea, temp, etc. She had it the worst. I had a fever for 24 hours. Then felt pretty damn good. I've been way more sick. We are both mid 40s. My daughter just had the poops for 3 days, kept her hydrated. My son had a fever and felt sick for literally a day, and was back to normal activity. He is 7. We both did steroid/doxicycline for 10 days within first 3 days of infection. Took Querceitn, ionic zinc, vitamin c, NAC, Vitamin E, Low dose aspirin, fish oil, green tea.

A big key in some studies published is blood type. Since Covid is a blood disease(not a lung disease) different blood types it seems to affect different. Type A has a harder time than AB. This is how it played out for us.

Lastly, I will say the shots are a specific marker. Their intent is produce SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES, when you don't have them your body produces NONSPECIFIC ANTIBODIES. Natural immunity creates these nonspecific antibodies. The problem is when you inject and it only targets a certain aspect, like a protein, the Specific Antibodies take over and bully the Non, basically shutting them off. Well, every new variant, since you turned off the NonSpecific antibodies, can get you sick. That's why Stanley had covid in August, now again. His natural immune system could have targeted any variant, and now it will not, because he keeps getting boosters creating more specific antibodies.

Exactly, it is not a vaccine.
A real vaccine is administered by your personal doctor, ‘once’ for a lifetime of immunity…
It NEVER ever needs to be re-administered every few months.

It’s laughable.
It’s Gene therapy.

Last edited:
Do I need to show you the videos of Pelosi saying trum is wrong and to go out and visit China town. Then was called a xenophobe for limiting travel from other counties. Pepperidge Farms remembers.
One of the first things dumpy donald did as president was to remove the HHS/CMS infectious disease team from jina [and other places around the globe] in 2017. Had that team been in place they could have had a good chance at containment like SARS & Ebola that they did contain [like i just said].
I know because i have an in-law who is career Military and worked SARS & Ebola working for HHS/CMS but they never got that chance with C19.
Those units are in place around the world for a reason.
Its like terrorism you can fight it over there or you can fight it here except once its here were all Fucked. And ITS HERE. NO SHIT.
dumpy dick deemed those units "unnecessary." A consequence of electing a dipshit in office with no experience.
Nancy Pelosi isn't even associated with what were talking about.

Last edited:
I'm sure the "HHS/CMS infectious disease team from jina" would have gotten right on that pronto. :rolleyes:

Back