Tight 4x12 cabs

fearhk213

I'm looking at picking up another 4x12 cab. Right now I have a Kerry Wright 4x12. It's based on a vintage Marshall cab and it completely slays. I'm looking for something of a different flavor since I have that end covered.

I'm looking for something more modern with a very tight, focused lowend and lots of clarity. I'm aware that the new Diezel 4x12 FL would qualify, but I'm looking for other options. I've also had both the standard & traditional Mesas and the older style Diezel rear-loaded cab, so I'm not looking for those. I'm most curious about the Mills, but what else should I consider?

Hard&Heavy":2sqyy4uo said:
I here the new uberschall cab rocks!!! It is now front loaded... ;)

I'm dying to get another Uberschall and the new cab. If only I had the coinage! The Uber is one of my all-time favorite amps. I kick myself for selling that rig but I wanted to try out the VHT stuff and had no choice at the time because the expendable income just wasn't there. An Uber rig would be a perfect counterpart to my Deliverance rig.

The black front diezel front load,vht fat bottom,or new bogner front load...havent played a mills yet. :rock:

Another vote for a VHT Fatbottom here!!! Or suprizingly the Carvin 4x12 legacy is the best bang for the buck, it compares to the bogner uber and marshall jcm cabs. I have yet to try a port city 4x12 but will probaly get a pair in the near future due to my liking of thier 2x12 os cabs! You cant go wrong with any of those cabs.

Back