time for a website or something dude!

luxxtone

Rezamatix":8x9gg4xv said:
I want a custom guitar configurator! want to be able to build something online and get a quote, or something. Whats the word?

Website is in the works, sometime in the summer. We're still building up stock to be able to have photos of all the models on the site. I think the site will be more simple, no configurator or anything like that......way too much involved in that! But it's a cool idea. We're currently building a new run of 8 guitars, should be done sometime late June. So the website will be a bit after that.

luxxtone":3gj6jchw said:
Rezamatix":3gj6jchw said:
I want a custom guitar configurator! want to be able to build something online and get a quote, or something. Whats the word?

Website is in the works, sometime in the summer. We're still building up stock to be able to have photos of all the models on the site. I think the site will be more simple, no configurator or anything like that......way too much involved in that! But it's a cool idea. We're currently building a new run of 8 guitars, should be done sometime late June. So the website will be a bit after that.

We are working on the Luxxtone site. Our plate is a bit full at the moment. Jerry, hope your well my friend. :thumbsup:

Back