To rhoads or to DKMG, that is the question

Rhoads/DKMG?

• Rhoads

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • DKMG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sam Laming

I want to try out both of these, in context of Rhoad's I've been looking at the RR-1T but I want to try the different models to see if the price in my opinion is really worth it.

Anyone got either of these guitars/have anything to say about them?

Btw people, like my new avatar? I'd have that next if it wern't so expensive :eek:

Totally different guitars...

Import Bolton w/ stock EMG's, JT580LP, 24 frets, smaller size, piranha inlays

Neck Thru USA Select w/ Duncans, ebony board, sharkies, 22 frets

The RR1T retails for over a grand more than the DKMG. And all of the USA Jacksons I've played KILL any import Jackson, other than the Japanese Professional Series made in the early / mid 90's - Which they discontinued simply because the craftsmanship rivaled the USA's).

If you dig the shape, the RR1T is an excellent playing guitar. Voted Rhoads.

I wasn't saying they were simular guitars, just woundered what people thought of them and the price difference

Boils down really to personal preference, I guess.

I'd say go for a used RR1T, if you're in the states you should be able to score one for $850-$1000. Market is filled with lots of peope selling and not many people buying, so there are a lot of pretty good deals floating around.

true...

But I'm from England :p haha i want to try them out because it'd be nice not having to spend so much on the DKMG, obviously I don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as the 1T but I'd be interested to see how they compare

Back