Torpedo Live Incoming

Ventura

Stoked.

Just please don't do the ol' 1-2 shuffle and completely rebuild this unit and offer its latest iteration in the coming weeks/months.

Reactive Load, check.
Blended IRs, check.
Customizable IRs, check.
100W RMS, check.
Mac compatible, check.

Likely to put my Axe-II on the back burner?

Check :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Steve & Shard Diver for all your assistance.
Mo

Ventura":2jkveon7 said:
Thanks Steve & Shard Diver for all your assistance.

Mo

My 75% money back guarantee stands if you decide against it. I need a second one anyway for multiple rigs. Rerouting is getting to be a pain.

Enjoy. Welcome to the half & half.... :LOL: :LOL:

Now, where to collect my commission? :D

se7en":2huur5da said:
Hey Mo. Congrats. Lemme know how it sounds with them Bogners :)
Most certainly.

I'm pretty excited. I foresee less "tweaking", more (moar!!) playing. And I'm not frettin' about the tone - c'mon, that's what these amps are all about (Mako Mak4, Diezel, Bogner, etc).

HELL YEAH!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

yeah, i hope it will be less tweaking for ya. sure would love to ditch the cabs myself...

You know, the "tweakin" ain't so much the problem, as it is having a roster of KILLER amps that I know simply slay, and need nothing but power to make magic; yet here I am duplicating, er, trying to duplicate them in a modeler. It's cool, it's cool - I love lots of the options the A2 gives me, but hey, I've got heads that I bought because they give me what I need.

Now I can get what I need anytime.

Cool.

Congrats on taking the "LIVE" leap.

Please do give a shout out when you receive it and have a chance to spend some time.
I imagine many great things, yet haven't pulled the trigger. I have so many cabs!!

Ease of use is a key these days. That's what the Live appears to give.

Thanks for letting us follow your process, ENJOY!!

Shark Diver":9dsh2tl1 said:
Ventura":9dsh2tl1 said:
Shard Diver

That explains the long scar on my leg :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Jesus man, the last few times I actually typed your handle on PM or in the threads, my finger always hits the "d" instead of the "k", which makes no sense - as they're QWERTY opposites (maybe a neural misfiring in my synapses causing a parallel disposition betwixt left/right activity response, just a thought). But the times I have written it only to rectify it I laugh as I always think "shart" diver.

And this is obviously no disrespect to you - but I've laughed myself silly with that typo these last few weeks and damn it all, you found one I didn't catch. And it is making me a bit giddy... :hys:

Back